Flying Saucers Are Real Flying Saucers Are Real

OMG!!

My friend just had a seizure you prick! he is lying on the ground and twitching voilently! You are the biggest prick ever! He just wanted some hentai, JUST SOME HENTAI!!!!

Godzilla Against Gouki Godzilla Against Gouki

MY GOD MAN! FASTER TEXT!!

This would be 50 thousand times better if you wouldn't make the news text so boring and slow!!! other than that, This is hardcore! good work but MY GOD get faster text!!

Pell Mell Mother's Day 2 Pell Mell Mother's Day 2

Hillarious!

This is just awesome! totally funny the whole time! only one complaint, the audio quality was sub par during all the screaming. I know that is just a problem with your mic, and that's the reason I still rate this a 5/5 and 10/10!

Klimdeeni responds:

yeah as you said, our mic is utter shit, so we're working with what we got for now. when we have money, we'll buy a better mic

Proton Proton

This is absolutely amazing.

I don't know if you remember me, but I was there whenever you were just getting started. Back whenever you only had 30 second clips on here as demo's. I especially remember your loop Hole of Darkness which I asked if I could remix for you.

I just wanted to say, that you have grow so much as a musician since those days, and I am almost proud in a weird, old-internet-friend sort of way. Just wanted to let you know that you have improved 300%.

Keep it up bro,

Of course I rember you :) haha Im glad to hear that you like my music :D

Acid BeatDown Acid BeatDown

This is just amazing

You have definitely improved a great deal since you started posting on here, this is just amazing. I can't even bring words to describe it.

DustDevil responds:

Thanx man! If u dont mind, check out my best song "The Land of The Forgotten" :D

.:Battery:. .:Battery:.

AWW!!

I was expecting Metallica!!! :'(''''' not really but still, a techno metallica cover would rule! anyway, this song is definitely one of my favorites of yours! keep it up!

DustDevil responds:

Thank you :D I have noticed that u havent submitted anything in a while, why? Thanx again for the review

Shadow of Destruction Shadow of Destruction

Awesome!

I just love everything about this piece. The color, the design, just everything! You rule that photoshop!