Proton Proton

This is absolutely amazing.

I don't know if you remember me, but I was there whenever you were just getting started. Back whenever you only had 30 second clips on here as demo's. I especially remember your loop Hole of Darkness which I asked if I could remix for you.

I just wanted to say, that you have grow so much as a musician since those days, and I am almost proud in a weird, old-internet-friend sort of way. Just wanted to let you know that you have improved 300%.

Keep it up bro,

Of course I rember you :) haha Im glad to hear that you like my music :D

Acid BeatDown Acid BeatDown

This is just amazing

You have definitely improved a great deal since you started posting on here, this is just amazing. I can't even bring words to describe it.

DustDevil responds:

Thanx man! If u dont mind, check out my best song "The Land of The Forgotten" :D

.:Battery:. .:Battery:.

AWW!!

I was expecting Metallica!!! :'(''''' not really but still, a techno metallica cover would rule! anyway, this song is definitely one of my favorites of yours! keep it up!

DustDevil responds:

Thank you :D I have noticed that u havent submitted anything in a while, why? Thanx again for the review

Lethal Lightning Lethal Lightning

THIS IS HORRIB...

LY AWESOME! lol Scared ya didn't I? totally 0-bombed this song btw... Why is lying so fun ;)

Thanx!

Some fooling around Some fooling around

ungh unce ungh unce!

that above was an onomatopoeia of my beatboxing with my throat! It's just that good! this is honestly very groovy. I would totally dance right now if I was naked. It is always better to dance in the nude. Sorry if that was weird, I don't actually think that lol. XD

lackofintelligence responds:

i like to dance nude =D...uhhh.... umm thanks for the review =D

Fighting sucks! Fighting sucks!

DustDevil?

Why haven't you posted sorry yet? He wrote this song just for you, and being your internet-buddy like I am, I am disappointed in you good sir. You should post a review above mine at least. When my best friend broke my window, by falling off of my bed and hitting it with his hind quarters I might add, I was upset, but we got over it quickly, and I still laugh about it to this day. He still owes me money to fix it btw... Rotten scoundrel ;)

T3CH0 DR34M

lackofintelligence responds:

oh gosh how i enjoy your reviews =D

Cave of The Dwafs Cave of The Dwafs

WOW

I haven't been on in a while, so the last things I heard from you were your start out stuff, and it was decent, but this is just AMAZING! You have grown in your abilities extremely quickly! I know DustDevil taught you a bunch, and you have definitely become just as good if not better than him based solely off of this one piece! Simply epic!

thanx omg thanx!!

Winterland Flames Winterland Flames

WOW!

I don't really know much about the DnB genre, but I will say that this song is totally radical! I was born to play drums (yes, in real life not on a program... geez...) and I am always making beats with my hands on desks, books, my chest, my legs, and pretty much anywhere I can get away with it. My teachers always get very mad at me for drumming in class lol. The reason I am saying this is, I absolutely love the drums in this song! they totally rule! I know you didn't actually play them or anything, but you do have a good ear for rhythm, and that is very, VERY important for this type of music from what I have heard. Great work!

Thank you so much!! :D

Main menu theme Main menu theme

This is just perfect!

I absolutely love it! The sad feeling that it gives you is just amazing, it has a feel for something like resident evil or dead space or something like that. I would use this if I could flash lol :)

Under The Skin Under The Skin

HOLY AWESOME

for being new this is totally HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

sorry about that.

make this longer.

p.s. drums are the most important part of techno, if you ask me that is, because techno is essentially a dance-rave music. If techno does not include RADICAL beats, it is not good to dance to, thus, it is not good techno, At least that's what I think. All I know is that the beat is what really counts for me. If I can't dance to it, it's just not my techno. Keep it up!!!

(p.s. CONGRATULATIONS on getting first page, at least if you click on techno in the genre look-up section. =D )

lackofintelligence responds:

Haha thanx dude, check Make a wish 1 and Make a wish 2, DustDevil and i mixed our heads up =D