Flying Saucers Are Real Flying Saucers Are Real

OMG!!

My friend just had a seizure you prick! he is lying on the ground and twitching voilently! You are the biggest prick ever! He just wanted some hentai, JUST SOME HENTAI!!!!

Godzilla Against Gouki Godzilla Against Gouki

MY GOD MAN! FASTER TEXT!!

This would be 50 thousand times better if you wouldn't make the news text so boring and slow!!! other than that, This is hardcore! good work but MY GOD get faster text!!

Good luck with future events,
T3CHN0 DR34M

Pell Mell Mother's Day 2 Pell Mell Mother's Day 2

Hillarious!

This is just awesome! totally funny the whole time! only one complaint, the audio quality was sub par during all the screaming. I know that is just a problem with your mic, and that's the reason I still rate this a 5/5 and 10/10!

Good luck with future events,
T3CHN0 DR34M

Klimdeeni responds:

yeah as you said, our mic is utter shit, so we're working with what we got for now. when we have money, we'll buy a better mic

Oh Happy Day Oh Happy Day

Pure Perfection!

Sure, I voiced chip (the squirrel), But that doesn't mean I am biased. Nope, not at all in the least bit. Totally not.

;)

0 Callories 0 Callories

Total 10!

Obviously I am going to rate this a ten, I DID do the voice of the guy with "short" written on his shirt. He is supposed to resemble me in real life. Zac actually pulled it off rather well, except for the whole short thing written on my shirt. Who wears short, on there shirt? Not me! (I still hate you for doing that Zac!) anyway, obviously hilarious!

VikingHat responds:

Silly Jake, you know you'd wear a "short" shirt if properly persuaded... and by the way, I actually made you taller than you are